[PHOTO] RE: assistants | Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:10:26" />

[PHOTO] RE: assistants

While pulling the previous files off the CD I decided to sent this photo of
some family members veiwing Iris and helping me evaluate them. On the left is
Gradma Brown holding Jamie. On the right my partner Heather Brown holding
Geordie. The twins are just about to turn 7 and Geordie is talking about
trying some hyberdizing.

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery.  And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing.  Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.

JPEG image