Re: Re : Versicolor seedling

>This is a versicolor seedling that I have been growing and considering for
>introduction. Could I get comments from people familar with versicolors as to
>the merits and/or uniqueness of this plant? Thanks

I'm no expert, but I have not seen a versicolor so pale before.  I really
like it.  I'm working in the opposite direction though, towards darker
versicolors (black) so I haven't been paying attention to the lighter
shades out there.

Are your versicolors blooming already?  Surely that's a photo from last year??

By the way, that's a great photo (and so is Dorothea KW).  I just figured
out that the low-quality setting on my camera will NOT take well-focused
images.  I have to set it on high-quality and then reduce the dpi later to
get a manageable file.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: