PHOTO: digital images

--- Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com> wrote:

> I just figured
> out that the low-quality setting on my camera will
> NOT take well-focused
> images.  I have to set it on high-quality and then
> reduce the dpi later to
> get a manageable file.

Hi Dennis,

Can you or someone please explain what the above
paragraph means? I only am familiar with SLR
photography. With digital photography, do you not have
the ability to play with your depth of field? Thanks
in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery.  And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing.  Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.