Re: Red Iris

Mike I held a piece of paper over the standards down to the edges of the falls,yes it is red. Nice.Dorothy Hartman,Pentwater,MI USA on the Lake MI
Zone 6.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 10:14 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Red Iris

Help me if you can.  This has not been filtered or anything.  We have been attempting to get red iris through the oranges and this is what has happened so far.  Does this look like it has true red in it to you all?  The edges appear to have red to me and everyone else that has seen it, what do you think.  Yes, this is what it looks like in the garden.  Of course it only has 6 buds.
Mike

Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores