[PHOTO] Turkish Dancer | Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:31:57" />

[PHOTO] Turkish Dancer

It worked!  This is the first aril to bloom in my Cincinnati garden.  I did it!

TURKISH DANCER - (Aril Society, 1983) R (variant of Iris stolonifera);
pale lilac, blended violet and brown; blue beard.

Very weird colors, but somehow it is strangely attractive.  And loaded with

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.

JPEG image