Re: Not Stars Over Chicago

Dennis: If you are having difficulty in identifying some of Danielson's
aril-breds, might I suggest you contact his wife Louella, "Pleasure Iris
Gardens" 425 E. Luna Azul Dr, Chaparral, N.M. 88021. She should be able to
identify them for you.

Regards,
Dave Silverberg

Dennis Kramb wrote:

> This is "Not Stars Over Chicago", but I have no idea what it might be.  Any
> suggestions?
>
> STARS OVER CHICAGO (Henry Danielson, 1973) RB, 28", tan stands with darker
> rim, falls the same, beard is blue.
>
> PS:  You can see "Not Genetic Burst" in the upper left corner.  :)  And
> those are English Wallflowers beneath.

> Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
> already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
> find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:

>                                Name: not-starsoverchicago.jpg
>    not-starsoverchicago.jpg    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                            Encoding: base64

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2885/0/_/503733/_/956717775/