Re: Bye Bye Blues/Alien Mist

That's Bye Bye Blues.  You are right Dennis, Alien Mist is more blue-gray.
When BBB first opens it has that nice blue blaze on it, after it has been
open for awhile it looks like a reverse with no blaze on the falls.  If
someone has Alien Mist, watch out, it could take over your garden in a few
short years....dang weed.