RE: Getting the joke

	It all started with THORNBIRD, some like it,others just can't stand
the fact that other's like it. Then it won a Dykes and look out ...

	Rusty has often passionately come to the defense when some would
cast aspersion on THORNBIRD, one who is not shy in expressing displeasure
would be our Bill Shear (who's OK in my book BTW). So now whenever Mike
comes up with something really wild and THORNBIRD like well.... Mickey likes
it ..

	When Rusty first exploded onto Iris-talk there was a lot of fun too,
some people just can't cope I guess....

Chad Schroter

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.