Re: Not Stars Over Chicago

>Dennis: If you are having difficulty in identifying some of Danielson's
>aril-breds, might I suggest you contact his wife Louella, "Pleasure Iris
>Gardens" 425 E. Luna Azul Dr, Chaparral, N.M. 88021. She should be able to
>identify them for you.

Well the problem is that are mislabelled so there's no guarantee they are
Danielson arilbreds.  Harold Peters contacted me off-list and gave me a
couple email addresses to send my photos to for proper identification.  If
those don't work, I'll try Luella.

Thanks, gang!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Now the best and coolest websites come right to you based on your
unique interests. eTour.com is surfing without searching.
And, it's FREE!