[PHOTO] Re: Bye Bye Blues/Alien Mist | Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:06:31" />

[PHOTO] Re: Bye Bye Blues/Alien Mist

For those of you who like these color patterns, I am attaching a pic of
Electric Shock.
Patrick

Why buy CDs? Now you can swap for them. At Switchouse.com, you can
choose from over 300,000 titles of every kind of music. Top 20 hits,
R&B, hardcore, whatever. Get the music. Forget the money. Sound good?
http://click.egroups.com/1/3717/0/_/503733/_/956804772/

JPEG image