[PHOTO] Re: Bye Bye Blues/Alien Mist | Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:06:41" />

[PHOTO] Re: Bye Bye Blues/Alien Mist

Mike Sutton Wrote:

"If someone has Alien Mist, watch out, it could take over your garden in a
few short years....dang weed."

Mike,

This may be true unless you are growing it in a convention garden in
Dallas....lol. I only saw AM growing in one garden to almost its full
potential, and that was in the Clark Garden.  Here is a poor picture I took
of it.

There were a lot of irises that had rotted or suffered scorch in all the
gardens, unfortunately.  However, there were still a lot in bloom for all to
enjoy.

The convention was wonderful.  Being that it was the first convention I
attended, I was pleased that it surpassed all my expectations.

Patrick

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/0/_/503733/_/956804556/

JPEG image