CULT:Bloom Report

Location: south central KY, approximately 55 miles north of Nashville TN in
the good ole US of A.

Spring came early here.

I have one lingering bloom on JEWEL BABY.  A few blooms on an IB seedling
that involves PLEDGE ALLIGANCE, IMMORTALITY, AND LITTLE SHOWOFF.  (blue with
a blue beard).

Several seedlings are in bloom, mainly plicata but also a few bi-tones and
whites.  (Several rebloomed last fall)

TB:  JESSIE SONG (waning),  ROUND TABLE (?), HOT STREAK, CAJUN SPICES, EN
GARDE, JEWELED STARLIGHT, REBOUND, BRIDGE IN TIME, STUNNING SERENADE, HONKY
TONK BLUES, and INNOCENT STAR (Sutton 99). Remember my garden is restricted
to less than 100 registered TB's and some of those are my own.  Many replaced
just last year.

NOT GLAZED GOLD (the Mart iris) is still blooming like crazy.  What a clump!
I detect no brown, although it blooms early enough to be LIGHT BEAM.  It has
brilliant yellow standards, white falls with yellow ring pattern with great
branching.  Good foil for HOT STREAK which is blooming next to it.

Betty

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/0/_/503733/_/956847611/