CULT:Color variation (Was Mike's 2001, THORNBIRD, etc)

In a message dated 4/27/2000 4:16:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< There can't
 surely be that much variation? >>

Want to bet?  I saved a sibling to REBOUND simply because it was a brown
(yes, BROWN) plicata.  It had bad branching and low bud count, but brown
plicatas are rare and I LIKED it.  It bloomed today for the first time at the
new place and it is no longer brown.  It is now old rose.  Ugh!  Oh well.
The branching and bud count are better.

Depending on locations, PHOENIX would bloom either plain reg purple OR a deep
beetroot.  Much prettier with the latter. My opinion.

Betty in BG KY.  If you don't know where it is, ask and I'll tell you.

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3025/0/_/503733/_/956865181/