Re: Mike's 2001 intro, and other stuff

> Now if Patrick Orr's Photo is THORNBIRD, then I am renaming my thornbird
> 'COMPOST'. Mine is nothing like that for colour, closer to green/khaki.  I
> have seen other photo's though, which are much closer to mine. There can't
> surely be that much variation?

I anxiously awaiting bloom on THORNBIRD.  Saw maiden bloom last year and it
looked close to Patrick's pic.  First year bloom for me was not "green",
instead a nice "tan".  Hoping this year is the same.  I liked it.

later
nancy price
Garden City, KS

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/0/_/503733/_/956907048/