Re: sdlg2k-167

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] sdlg2k-167
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:38:47 -0700

Thanks Randy, what a great picture.
This is good information to know!!!
Now, if you crossed this seedling with a broken color or plicata/luminata, wouldn't there be a good chance of having b/c offspring?  LONELY HEARTS comes to mind...it grows well here in Phx as well as Oregon.  I dont know how it does in the East.  But, more than likely you will be able to keep a bright beard on it.