  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: MAYTAG RED
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 07:39:35 -0400

Yep, another bit of April Fool's silliness.  MAYTAG RED was the name of
a make-believe red seedling that Donald Mosser posted on his website
several years ago in the early days of iris-talk.  I never saw the photo
he doctored, but I figured it was 'old' enough to have a seedling <g>.

<Is that an April-Fool too, Linda?  Patricia Brooks>

Linda M