Re: MAYTAG RED seedling, broken color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MAYTAG RED seedling, broken color
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:29:02 EDT

Dear Mark,
    Yes, it snowed great big mamath flakes that did not stick, but looked
pretty but cold & blustery. So far our Spring has been anything but warm,
mostly in the 40's. We are way behind the season. But this week we are
supposed to be in the 60's with much needed rain.
    Are you getting any parcipatation?
Annette in Kentucky

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor