[PHOTO] Seedling | Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:51:06" />

[PHOTO] Seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 06:50:10 -0700

Hello,
What a strange bloom year, late iris are blooming early and early iris aren't blooming yet.  IBs SDBs MDBs MTBs and TBs are all blooming right now.  Here is a pic of an iris we just don't know what to do with.  It is a little narrow but has consistent double appendages on all flowers.  Great branching, bud count and vigor, (must have several thousand now).  We haven't thrown it away but are hesitant to intro it because the form isn't quite up to standards.  The appendages make it different.  I guess this is kind of a fly or die thing, please let me know what you all think.
Thanks
Mike Sutton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!
Paid Net2phone Advertisement - Click Here!

JPEG image