Re: Fw: ULTIMATE SUNTAN

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fw: ULTIMATE SUNTAN
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:52:04 -0700

Francesca, this time you have me confused. I have Joe's 2001 catalog but cannot find Ultimate Suntan in it anywhere. The photo is a little hard to see details on my monitor but it appears to be a PCI. Since you mention it being a first year clump and 2001 introduction, did you get it early from Joe? Sometimes he has a garden name on an introduction that doesn't get registered by that name. I assume that Keith changes the name in the registration process.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 7:01 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Fw: ULTIMATE SUNTAN

Adam, Again I sent it to the wrong address. Here it is. This time I hope you can view it?

Francesca