[PHOTO] juno | Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:31:26" />

[PHOTO] juno

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] juno
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:28:51 -0400

Title: juno
The first iris to bloom in my garden... even before any MDBs.  (Is that normal?)  I think this is Juno (Iris) bucharica.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Enter Business Search Term above