Harold, I use Word- but rarely. I usually use  (and prefer) PageMaker since I do catalog and advertising layout. I can create a catalog in PageMaker and create an Acrobat .pdf file for you- as files go, they're small and very easy to email... I don't know if this would be helpful, but I'm here if you'd like help.
I also create CD's so if you'd like it saved to cd, that's easy as well. You can contact me directly if you have any questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold Peters <harold@directcon.net>
Subject: [iris-photos] HELP

I hate Microsoft Word and cannot make it do what I can do so easily in WordPerfect. I have the email version of my catalog almost ready to send out but it needs some formatting glitches fixed. Anyone willing to help for either/both by undying gratitude or some rhizomes? I don't think it will take very long as it is close and I am not seeking perfection.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor