Re: TB: REINCARNATION

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: REINCARNATION
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:21:15 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/01 10:59:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jem300@aol.com
writes:

<< I disagree.  It seems that it could be Reincarnation perhaps looking
darker
 than we are used to seeing it.  >>

Linda and all,
        Since it gets extremely hot here, and the plants must be grown in
pots, I have them in a location that is quite shady.  The light intensity is
still high, but the blooms are protected from the "bleaching" rays of the
sun.  This could explain why the blooms would be darker.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida          [Low 63 F, High 100 F]