Re: juno

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] juno
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 18:51:13 -0700

It looks like Iris bucharica that I grow. I think I had a few MDB  blooming
before it this year, but it does bloom quite early. I like both pictures!

Dennis Kramb wrote:

The first iris to bloom in my garden... even before any MDBs.  (Is that normal?)  I think this is Juno (Iris) bucharica.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
E*TRADE. It's your money.