ADMIN: Bouncing Hotmail

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Bouncing Hotmail
  • From: John Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:34:40 -0700

There have been some complaints about mail from a Hotmail account not
getting to the list.

Yahoo support writes:

> I've seen a number of bounces from hotmail.  The problem is on their
> end.  Our DNS entries are all set up correctly, but for some reason
> their servers are failing to handle lookups for yahoogroups.com
> Mailing to @egroups.com still works, and may work better...
So change your outgoing address to the old iris-talk@egroups.com if you
are using Hotmail, and/or complain to Hotmail...

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS