Buying a Camera...Suggestions?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Buying a Camera...Suggestions?
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:19:46 -0000

You guys really take GREAT pictures! I have always taken ugly ones,
but perhaps it is time to buy a new camera.
This year I'm determined to get some GOOD pics of whatever has the
smarts to grow and bloom in my garden.
I am leaning toward a digital, and a USB port would be nice. I'd also
like to keep the price under 500.00, and it will be used primarily
for photographing iris...but also a few folks here and there too.
I'd like to try to get colors as true as possible, as well as detail
such as veining.
It is VERY confusing when I go to a camera store..so please, send me
some suggestions.