  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: TB: DOUCE FRANCE
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 10:03:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/01 1:08:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
randysiris@juno.com writes:

<< And did you know there's an arm & hand in the picture.
 oh well, >>
those would be the iris's unusual appendages.  <vbg>   Actually that was the
more flattering arm picture.   The entire stalk had blown over in our wind
yesterday and sadly had to rescue it inside with sprite and water.   That
means the cross I made onto the first flower was a wash.   Oh well.
Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach