Re: Buying a Camera...Suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Buying a Camera...Suggestions?
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:20:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/01 12:21:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lmmunro@hotmail.com writes:

am leaning toward a digital, and a USB port would be nice. I'd also
like to keep the price under 500.00, and it will be used primarily
for photographing iris...but also a few folks here and there too.
I'd like to try to get colors as true as possible, as well as detail
such as veining.
It is VERY confusing when I go to a camera store..so please, send me
some suggestions.
Thanks,
Laetitia

http://www.imaging-resource.com/

This is a great place to start. You can compare side by side identical pix by
different camaras.  A lot of technical data on each camara.

There are links to comparison shop prices also.

Personal preference was Nikon color over sharper imaged   Sony Pix.

Cathleen , another victim of the Stockton post office shredder

P.S. Guess who forgot to take a picture of SUMMERTIME BEAUTY (Nicholson '01)
a "must see" iris :>(

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor