  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: AB: PINK BETTERMENT
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:50:36 -0700

You must be using some super-potent fertilizer...lol.
Actually, an observation comes to mind that I want to share:
Do you continue to fertilize during the bloom season?  Over the years I have done and have seen irises that were fed with fertilizer during the bloom season.  Many of them had deformed flowering.
Since then I learned not to ferilize during the bloom season.
Patrick Orr
Zone 9