[PHOTO] Trip to Vancouver | Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:33:15" />

[PHOTO] Trip to Vancouver

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Trip to Vancouver
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:30:31 -0700

I spent a long weekend in Vancouver. I went for square dancing,
but was given a tour of some of the gardens by a local iris grower.
You know you're a bit of a fanatic when you get excited about
labeled clumps of species iris that are not in bloom yet, but we
did see I. lazica in bloom at the UBC Botanical Garden. I'm
attaching a photo.

   Ken Walker
   Concord CA USA
   USDA  Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win