Re: Trip to Vancouver

Both are very good photos, Ken.  Thanks for sharing them.

I've never been to Vancouver.  My family believes I will never come
back, if I could garden just about all year round! :P

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

--- In iris-photos@y..., Kenneth Walker <kenww@p...> wrote:
> I spent a long weekend in Vancouver. I went for square dancing,
> but was given a tour of some of the gardens by a local iris grower.
> You know you're a bit of a fanatic when you get excited about
> labeled clumps of species iris that are not in bloom yet, but we
> did see I. lazica in bloom at the UBC Botanical Garden.

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win