[PHOTO] CKs pollen color | Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:53:32" />

[PHOTO] CKs pollen color

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CKs pollen color
  • From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1904 09:50:39 -0400

At 12:21 PM -0500 3/27/01, arilbredbreeder@cs.com wrote:
>If you grow CRIMSON KING, when it blooms I ask you to take a close look at
>the flower and report the color of its pollen.  That seems to be the
>distinguishing characteristic.

Our C.K.'s filament is a very pretty, transparent lavender, anther is
cream, when pollen matures it is also cream.

Mike

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM