[PHOTO] Re: ID help | Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:43:49" />

[PHOTO] Re: ID help

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] ID help
  • From: "William Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:40:31 -0000

Mike, attaced is what we have as San Francisco for comparison, but I either purchased it at the Region 14 Auction or the Sacramento Iris Club sale and I remember a guy named George that auctioned off Miss Piggy of which I have two yellow iris's. I do realize I can't blame the Auctioneer, after all he is making money for the program and not completely knowledgeable for what whom has brought what for him to sell.  I had fun that was the best part.    Bill

Stone's Iris Garden
Volcano. CA