Virus

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Virus
  • From: John Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:09:14 -0700

I have had a report that the email from Francesca Thoolen with the
subject line: Fwd:  (Parlons-Iris) etc.   contained a virus.

I cannot confirm this because I run on a Mac. Has anyone else had their
virus software detect it? Which virus is it? If your virus software
didn't detect it you better check your configuration (If you don't have
virus detection software you had better get it !)

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

Director, Region 14 of the AIS
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://yahoogroups.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM