Re: Virus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Virus
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:08:30 EDT

Subj: [iris-photos] Virus
Date: 4/18/2001 11:14:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time
From:    jijones@ix.netcom.com (John Jones)
To:    iris-photos@yahoogroups.com (iris-photo)

I have had a report that the email from Francesca Thoolen with the
subject line: Fwd:  (Parlons-Iris) etc.   contained a virus.

I cannot confirm this because I run on a Mac. Has anyone else had their
virus software detect it? Which virus is it? If your virus software
didn't detect it you better check your configuration (If you don't have
virus detection software you had better get it !)

John, I remember that e-mail but have no indication that it contained a
virus. I run Norton and it checks ALL my mail and detected nothing.

Doris Elevier El Paso,TX Zone 7 Windy, hot and bone-dry!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!