Re: Virus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Virus
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:30:40 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Jones" <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> I have had a report that the email from Francesca Thoolen with the
> subject line: Fwd:  (Parlons-Iris) etc.   contained a virus.
>
> I cannot confirm this because I run on a Mac. Has anyone else had their
> virus software detect it? Which virus is it? If your virus software
> didn't detect it you better check your configuration (If you don't have
> virus detection software you had better get it !)

John,

InoculateIT also detected the virus. I don't remember the exact wording but
it had something to do with active X programming.

It opened the letter and jpgs but refused to enable the virus.

Christy Hensler

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM