Re: Virus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Virus
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:35:31 -0700

My ISP has a virus checker on all incoming emails. It detected a virus but
unfortunately it does not give information about who sent the message, it
just forwards a message that it detected a virus and deleted the message
containing the virus.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9