Re: Seedling - what else?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling - what else?
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:00:01 -0400

Mike,

Give George a high five for me, same goes for the broken color flounced
seedling you posted a few days ago.

I guess you two will have a lot of seedlings to evaluate in the next few
weeks.  Enjoy

Chris , where the snow has almost completely disappeared :-)
Blainville , Quebec today
Lafontaine tomorrow, almost an acre for iris ;-) ;-) :-) :-) ;-)
> Mike Sutton wrote:
>
> This is one of George's Nicer seedling blooms this year.  We really
> like it.  Not the best picture angle but you get the idea.  9 buds on
> 3 branches, spur and terminal, good growth, no leaf spot and it has
> been wet this spring.
> Mike - peak TB bloom has arrived.
>
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> [www.debticated.com]

>                      Name: Bdxigr1.jpg
>    Bdxigr1.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                  Encoding: base64

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM