Re: ID help

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ID help
  • From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1904 17:35:52 -0500

At 7:42 AM -0700 4/16/01, Mike Sutton wrote:
>Is this San Francisco?  Thanks in advance for the help
>Mike

Mike, I keyed our San Francisco out using a Ridgway and the color
descriptor term used in Bulletin 29 by R.S. Sturtevant. Our color and
the Ridgway chip are very close to that described. Your photo is
quite a bit too dark -- also the form is significantly off from what
I have photographed. I very much suspect that you have a 'ringer'
however, I cannot with certainty put a guess as to the variety.

Cheers,

Mike

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM