[PHOTO] Re: misidentified species? | Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:20:38" />

[PHOTO] Re: misidentified species?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] misidentified species?
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:17:53 -0700

I haven't know what one was for very long. It is the floral
tube between the ovary (seed pod) and the petals. Here photo.
The picture is rather poor, but I think you can see it. I pulled back
the leaf-like bracts to show the tube and the ovary at the bottom.

   Ken

lilylvr wrote:

Sorry to sound dumb, What is a perianth tube?Wendy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com

JPEG image