Re: misidentified species?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] misidentified species?
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:07:36 -0700

Ken, I would recommend purchasing, through SPCNI, a booklet titled: "A Guide
to the Pacific Coast Irises" by Victor A. Cohen.  It has only about 40 p.
but an excellent guide to identification. It is $4.00 postpaid. If you are
interested you can contact Jay Hudson at irishud@mcn.org because it was not
spelled out to whom to send a check. Good luck.

Francesca
irisgirl2@home.com