[PHOTO] Iris tigridia | Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:46:50" />

[PHOTO] Iris tigridia

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris tigridia
  • From: "Jim Murrain" <jimmurrain@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:33:57 -0500

I know it's a bit out of focus, 20-30 mph winds again today. But I  have
seen so few pics of this rare sp. I thought it was worth posting. An entire
flower is about the size of a quarter.

Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
Greater Kansas City Iris Society
Member, Pony Express Iris Society

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win