Re: Midnight Oil seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Midnight Oil seedling
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:56:45 -0400

So Mike ,

Is this  MIDNIGHT OIL seedling darker than ( TRICK OR TREAT X HELLO
DARKNESS) ?  Did this cross yeild a darker seedling in your quest for a
truely black SA ?

Chris Darlington
Lafontaine Quebec

> Mike Sutton wrote:
> I have heard that Midnight Oil is tough to work with.....and that was
> from Keith Keppel.  Here is a very wide, dark seedling of Midnight Oil
> X J-71-A (Trick Or Treat x Hello Darkness).  It is next to impossible
> for me to take a good picture of dark iris in the field.  This
> seedling has consistent fuzzy black horns coming from yellow beards.
> What you can't see from the picture is the white zonal pattern at the
> beards, bad picture angle.  I will try to get a better picture later.
> Mike
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> [www.debticated.com]
>                               Name: MidnightOilXJ-71.JPG
>    MidnightOilXJ-71.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                           Encoding: base64

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win