Re: Midnight Oil seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Midnight Oil seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:03:22 -0700

Can't figure the yellow beard, unless it goes way back , which of course it
can.  The white zonal area (which you can't see) probably comes from Trick
Or Treat. Snowed In is great!  It and Next Millenium are open here and I
love them both.  Starring, World Without End, Double Dribble, Laugh Lines,
Entangled, Sharpshooter and Visiting Royalty are all blooming right now and
are making it hard to pick a favorite.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA USA
USDA zone 8b