[PHOTO] [PHOTO]TB: LOVE THE SUN (?) | Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:26:32" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [PHOTO]TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:24:51 -0400

I stopped by to see what was blooming over in Greenback TN at Edith
Vinyard's garden - bought this lovely, which she said is LOVE THE SUN
(Blyth 1989ish).

Does the ID seem reasonable?  The looks remind me of BAYBERRY CANDLE a
little bit (one of LTS's recent ancenstors).  She had a list of the 30
or so irises she is still growing, I am just not totally sure she was
matching up the right bloom with the right name.  No pollen, or I would
have saved some.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win