[PHOTO] TB: LOVE THE SUN (?) | Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:48:56" />

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [PHOTO]TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 00:48:49 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Linda Mann <lmann@i...> wrote:
> I stopped by to see what was blooming over in Greenback TN at Edith
> Vinyard's garden - bought this lovely, which she said is LOVE THE
> (Blyth 1989ish).

"Lemon yellow"...over...."warm gold, 1/4" lemon yellow edge, lightly
ruffled, deep gold beard"?

The brown look to the falls on my monitor may reflect digital issues,
or growing conditions, or just plain the difference between Oz and
TN. It does *look* like a Blyth iris, doesn't it.

Neil Mogensen  7a, western NC

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win