Re: Re: TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:12:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/01 5:15:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time, lmann@icx.net
writes:

<The brown look to the falls on my monitor may reflect digital issues,
or growing conditions, or just plain the difference between Oz and
TN. It does *look* like a Blyth iris, doesn't it.>

No, that's not your monitor - the falls have a different brownish
ochreish almost greenish tannish... as you point out, it does 'look'
like a Blyth iris with colors that are not easily captured in words.

i hope it grows for you as it has always been one of my favorites. It grew
well under a cherry tree in zone 8. Falls remind me of golden toast with
orange honey on it.mmm

Cathleen Camp
Stockton Ca. Zone 9b Wind scale must be 9+

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com