[PHOTO] picture - Double Dribble | Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:44:46" />

[PHOTO] picture - Double Dribble

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] picture - Double Dribble
  • From: Chad Schroter <chad.schroter@quantum.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:44:32 -0700

I think this is Double Dribble, could be Double Vision, it get's confusing.
This is the first of several pictures I will be sending. The resolution is
not great, it's the output from my photo developer, not a scanned photograph
or a digital camera image. But they look OK and it's a big timesaver :)

	Anyways this is the bottom flower hence the fall is hung up. The
attractive feature is the white veining which reminds me of some Japanese
Iris. It's also a very 'true' deep blue.

	Chad Schroter in Los Gatos CA

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win