AD: AIS Gift Shop Spring Time Clothing Clearance - Up to 30% Off!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AD: AIS Gift Shop Spring Time Clothing Clearance - Up to 30% Off!
  • From: "jannamiddleton" <customerservice@gardenshopsonline.com>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:12:01 -0000

Spring is here and that means nicer weather, garden parties, and iris
meetings... and you must wear the beloved iris flower!

We Have It All!
We have clothing with all types of iris:  bearded, I. douglasiana,
Siberian, water irises... etc.  These come in various styles and
colors and are all on sale.. some as low as $12.95!

Be Proud of AIS and Wear the AIS Logo!
And.. don't forget the AIS logo wear - sweatshirts and polos!  These
come in various colors and are all on sale.. some as low as $19.95!
You won't want to be without one of these for your iris meetings or
the National Convention!

New Styles!
We've also added some new items in limited sizes and quantities.  You
will find these under "Assorted T-Shirt and Sweatshirts" -

Check them all out at...  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/wearables.html

Please Note:  Quantities are limited and prices vary by style and

Janna Middleton

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.