[Fwd: Fw: [iris-talk] OT-Humor: Re: AIS:Memphis 2002]

  • Subject: [iris-photos] [Fwd: Fw: [iris-talk] OT-Humor: Re: AIS:Memphis 2002]
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:53:50 -0600

You just keep wearing what you have been wearing,  For a Canadian, you have decent
taste!  At least you won't be in Dallas where gloves after 5 would be considered
appropriate at a garden viewing!

See ya in Memphis, and I WILL be wearing some iris clothes if I can still waddle
into them

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.