[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris haynei | Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:19:12" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris haynei

Hi all,

These are some snapshots of Iris haynei growing in the Gilboa mountains above
the Jordan Valley in Israel. I travelled to this place last year at the
beginning of the Iris haynei blooming season and came back this year during the
peak days. The area is fertile, partially afforested with Pinus species and
semi-arid. The place is very popular with school field trips and other groups
but largely intact. Flower size varies but is on the upper end of the Israeli
oncocyclus species. Iris haynei forms small clusters with few flowers at a

These pics are from my digital camera as the analog prints aren't ready yet. So
maybe there are better pics forthcoming.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.